Had an awesome week in Goa by the beach but ended up looking like a Zebra? Here’s something I use for de-tan and to get over that patchy skin. I make a paste with gram flour, sour curd, turmeric, lemon juice(5-10 drops) and honey (I use Patanjali honey which you can buy here). Apply it over the effected area, let it dry and rinse it off. Now pat dry and moisturize. I’ve combination to oily skin and this has worked wonders for me.
- For the first few days, apply this pack regularly
- Try to do this at night and if that’s not possible, avoid stepping out in the sun after applying, since this pack has lemon in it and will speed up tanning when you step out
- Make sure you do a patch test before applying any pack especially on your face
- Before applying any pack, make sure you wash the skin and pat dry
- You can also apply aloe-vera gel (I recommend green leaf gel) to moisturize after this pack, it’ll help in quick recovery